Call for Abstract
4th International Conference on Physics, will be organized around the theme “Innovative technologies and outcomes in Physics”
Physics 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Physics 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Classical physics has no less than two definitions in Physics. With regards to quantum mechanics, Classical physics alludes to speculations of Physics that don't utilize the quantisation worldview, which incorporates traditional mechanics and relativity. In like manner, classical field hypotheses, for example, general relativity and classical electromagnetism, are those that don't utilize quantum mechanics. With regards to general and extraordinary relativity, traditional speculations are those that obey Galilean relativity. Modern physics is frequently experienced when managing outrageous conditions. Quantum mechanical impacts have a tendency to show up when managing "lows" (low temperatures, little separations), while relativistic impacts have a tendency to show up when managing "highs" (high speeds, expansive separations), the "middles" being traditional conduct. For instance, while examining the conduct of a gas at room temperature, most phenomena will include the (classical) Maxwell– Boltzmann appropriation.
- Track 1-1Fundamental Particles and Interactions
- Track 1-2Experimental Physics
- Track 1-3Complex Systems
- Track 1-4Statistical Physics and Biophysics
- Track 1-5Solar Physics
- Track 1-6Physics Beyond Standard Model
- Track 1-7Theories of Planck, Bernoulli, Joule, etc
- Track 1-8Fundamental and Applied Superconductivity
- Track 1-9Metrological Physics
The scientific study of the properties of matter, as in its solid and liquid phases, in which atoms or particles adhere to each other or are highly concentrated. Condensed matter physicists seek to understand the behaviour of these phases by using physical laws. In particular, they include the laws of statistical mechanics, quantum mechanics and electromagnetism. Materials Science is a commended scientific expanding, discipline in recent decades to surround, ceramics, glass, polymers, biomaterials and composite materials. It involves the discovery and design of novel materials. Many of the most pressing scientific problems humans presently face are due to the boundaries of the materials that are available and, as a product; major advances in materials science are likely to affect the upcoming of technology considerably.
- Track 2-1Condensed Matter Theory
- Track 2-2Study In Condensed Matter Physics Through Scattering
- Track 2-3Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Track 2-4Electronic Theory of Solids
- Track 2-5Phase Transition
- Track 2-6Cold Atomic Gases
Astro-particle Physics is the new field of research emerging at the juncture of particle physics, astronomy, and cosmology. It aims to answer fundamental questions related to the story of the Universe such as: What is the Universe made of? What is the origin of cosmic rays? What is the nature of gravity?. To answer these very challenging questions, physicists are developing experiments to detect these new messengers from the Universe. The term Cosmology is the study of the origin, evolution, and eventual fate of the universe. In other terms cosmology is scientifically and scholarly the study of the origin, large-scale structures and dynamics.
- Track 3-1Particle Astrophysics
- Track 3-2High and Low-Energy Neutrino Astronomy
- Track 3-3Particle Cosmology
- Track 3-4Dark Matter and Dark Energy
- Track 3-5Energy of the Cosmos
- Track 3-6Cosmo-Chemistry
- Track 3-7Nuclear Astrophysics
Material physics is the utilization of physical science to portray the physical properties of materials. It is a union of physical sciences, for example, chemistry, solid mechanics, Solid state physics, and materials science
- Track 4-1Solid State Physics
- Track 4-2Materials Science.
- Track 4-3Solid Mechanics
- Track 4-4Polymer Chemistry
- Track 4-5Superconductivity
- Track 4-6Advanced Composite Materials
High energy nuclear physics studies about the behavior of nuclear matter in energy regimes. The most primary focus of this field is the study of heavy ion collisions and as compared to the lower atomic mass of atoms in other particle accelerators. At the very sufficient collision energies there are many of these types of collisions which is mainly theorized to produce the quark -gluon plasma. Traditional nuclear physics has been only devoted to study about the nuclei which are gently carried out. Using the high energy beams of heavy nuclei ions we can create states of nuclear matter that are very far removed from the ground state. At the very sufficient high densities and temperatures, the neutrons and the protons should melt into their constituent quarks and gluons. In the very high energy collisions of heavy nuclei the quarks and gluons are released from their hadronic bounds and forms a new state of matter which is generally called as Quark-gluon plasma.
- Track 5-1High Energy Physics
- Track 5-2Radioactivity
- Track 5-3Theoretical Nuclear Physics
- Track 5-4Theoretical Particle Physics
- Track 5-5Subatomic Physics
- Track 5-6Collider Physics
- Track 5-7Viscous Hydrodynamics
Atomic Physics is the study of atoms and the arrangement of electrons. It mostly considers atom an isolated system that consists of atomic nucleus encircled by electrons and the arrangement is concerned with processes such as excitation by photons and ionization or collisions with atomic particles. It has led to important applications in medicine, lasers, communications, etc. and also providing a testing ground for Quantum Theory, Quantum Electrodynamics and its derivatives.
- Track 6-1Atomic Physics
- Track 6-2Atomic Collisions
- Track 6-3Cold Atoms and Molecules
- Track 6-4Laser-Atomic Physics
- Track 6-5Atomic Spectroscopy
- Track 6-6Nonlinear Optics
- Track 6-7Photonics
Quantum Physics is the learning of the particles at quantum level. Possibility is used in this. Usage of quantum mechanics in application to condensed matter physics is a wide-ranging area of research. Both theoretical research and practical is presently going on in the world in quantum electronics, quantum computers, devices using both quantum mechanics and condensed matter physics or Theoretical physics
- Track 7-1Quantum Science
- Track 7-2Quantum States
- Track 7-3Quantum Field Theory
- Track 7-4Quantum Information and Quantum Computing
- Track 7-5Quantum Optics
- Track 7-6Quantum Mechanics Interpretations
- Track 7-7Quantum Technology
Nanotechnology is the branch of innovation that arrangements with measurements and resiliences of under 100 nanometres, particularly the control of individual particles and atoms. Its applications include different sorts of distinguishing components, for example, carbon nanotubes, zinc oxide nanowires or palladium nanoparticles can be utilized as a part of nanotechnology-based sensors.
- Track 8-1Nanomaterials- Production, Synthesis and Processing
- Track 8-2Nanoelectronics and Nanometrology
- Track 8-3Graphene and Applications
- Track 8-4Spintronic Nanoengineering
- Track 8-5Spin Electronics
- Track 8-6CMOS Integrated Nanomechanical Resonators
- Track 8-7Thin Film Technologies
Plasma physics is the investigation of charged particles and liquids associating with self-reliable electric and attractive fields. It is a fundamental research train that has a wide range of zones of utilization — space and astronomy, controlled fusion, accelerator physics and beam stoarge.
- Track 9-1Plasmonionics
- Track 9-2Plasma Modeling
- Track 9-3Kinetic and Fluid Theory
- Track 9-4Magnetic Plasma
- Track 9-5Laser and Plasma Based Accelerator
- Track 9-6Chemical Cosmology
The electromagnetic force assumes a noteworthy part in deciding the inner properties of most protests experienced in everyday life. Standard issue takes its frame because of intermolecular powers between singular atoms and Molecules in matter, and is an appearance of the electromagnetic force. Electrons are bound by the electromagnetic force to nuclear cores, and their orbital shapes and their effect on adjacent particles with their electrons is depicted by quantum mechanics. The electromagnetic power administers the procedures associated with science, which emerge from connections between the electrons of neighboring atoms.
- Track 10-1Electromagnetic Induction
- Track 10-2Magnetism and Magnetic Fields
- Track 10-3MRAM and Magnetic Logic Devices
- Track 10-4Magnetization Dynamics
- Track 10-5Geomagnetism
- Track 10-6Microelectronics
- Track 10-7Semiconductor Devices
Applied physics is the physical science which is proposed for a particular innovative or reasonable utilize. It is typically considered as an association amongst physics and Innovation. "APPLIED" is recognized from "unadulterated" by an unobtrusive blend of variables, for example, the inspiration and approach of specialists and the idea of the relationship to the innovation of science that may be influenced by the work. It as a rule contrasts from building in that a connected physicist may not be planning something in particular, but instead is utilizing physics or directing physical science inquire about with the point of growing new advances or settling a designing issue. This approach is similar to that of Applied mathematics.
- Track 11-1Accelerator Physics
- Track 11-2Fluid Dynamics
- Track 11-3Hadron Structure, Spectroscopy and Dynamics
- Track 11-4Physical Applications in Chemistry
- Track 11-5Stealth Technology
- Track 11-6Engineering Physics